Aims & Scope
The Journal publishes high influence articles on medical research which has positive impact nationally, regionally, and globally. The journal's regular subscribers include medical practitioners, healthcare professionals, authors, other bio-medical researchers, medical students, policy makers and ultimately patients.
We invite scientific submissions in medicine from the authors in the following categories: original, substantiated, and unpublished research in all aspects of basic and applied research in medicine, systematic as well as narrative reviews, case reports/series, letter to the editor and short communication etc. Some of the areas of focus are clinical research, transitional and collaborative research in medicine. Submissions are preferred on the basis of its originality, implications over developing communities, importance.
- Surgical (general surgery - Plastic Surgery - Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology -Cardiothoracic surgery, Anesthesia - Obstetrics and Gynecology - Neurosurgery - Orthopedic Surgery - Urology and oncology)
- Clinical (Pediatric - Geriatric Emergency Care - Dermatology- Family Medicine - Public Health and community Medicine - Rehabilitation Medicine and Physiotherapy - Clinical Pathology -Internal Medicine - Tropical - Cardiology - Chest - Radiology - Neurology & Psychiatry - toxicology).
- Basic Science (Biochemistry - Pathology -Pharmacology - Histology - Microbiology - Parasitological and Anatomy).
Types of Articles:
- Original articles: Interventional and observational studies with its subtypes.
- Review Articles A systematic review and meta-anlysis.
- Case reports: New, interesting, and rare cases can be reported.
- Letter to the Editor: They should preferably be related to articles previously published in the Journal or views expressed in the journal. They should not be preliminary observations that need a later paper for validation.
- Other: Editorial, Guest Editorial, Commentary and Opinion are solicited by the editorial board.